Last Updated: 29th February 2024
1. Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, and any other contact or personal information you choose to provide.
- Usage Data and Site Activity: We automatically collect information regarding the actions you take on the Website. This may include dates and times of access, pages viewed, and other similar information.
2. How We Use Your Information
- To Provide and Improve Our Services: We use your information to provide services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our services, and to improve our offerings.
- Marketing and Promotions: With your consent, we may use your information to send you promotional materials or communications regarding services offered by us.
3. Sharing of Information
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
4. Data Security
- We implement reasonable security measures to protect the security of your information and take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your information.
5. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
6. Your Choices
- You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in those communications.
8. Contact Us